Sunday, July 19, 2015

Hank Performance Report 7/19

Hank Williams

Performance Report

 

Date

7/18/2015

Time

Curtain speech started at 1:59, show started at 2:03

Break

3:02-3:23

Stop

4:25

House 289 SELL OUT!!

HM: Elaine Dobbs

Director: Lannie Hilboldt

Choreographer: Jesee Smart

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

Assistant Stage Manager: Chris Hanson

512.299.2053

 

Late:

Late excused:

Missing Excused:

Missing:

Didn't Sign in:

General

Standing O, up to the balcony! They ROARED for you!  Great show all, truly, Sunday's are hard, and the crowd can be HARD, but they LOVED it.  Great energy folks, thank you sooo very much.  Have a great week, I hope you all get some well-deserved rest!

I urge you to look over scripts etc., to keep it fresh for Friday.

Next Rehearsal/Schedule Link: http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_hank.php

Friday, July 24th

6:30pm

6:35 warm ups

6:45 mic check    

6:55 fight call

7:00 house open

7:30 curtain

Saturday, July 25th

6:30pm

6:35 warm ups

6:45 mic check

6:55 fight call

7:00 house open

7:30 curtain

Sunday, July 26th

1:00pm call

1:05 warm ups

1:10 mic check

1:20 fight call

1:30 house open

2:00 curtain

Weather Today

Weather Tomorrow

Set

Props

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

Costumes-

Facility-

Director 

Choreography

Music

Dialect-

Cast

You all rock so hard, thank you for making this show special!

Thank you for making better exit times, I appreciate it!

http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_hank.php  Schedule

http://palacehank2015.blogspot.com/  reports & Schedule

Crew

Thanks folks!  You are appreciated!

James is Ninja of the day, and he is classy!

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out

Hank and Audrey got married at the age of 21.  Had Bocephus five years later.

Quote(s)

"excuse me, unless you're gonna do my job, you need to move" Telisa

"I've had to pee since places" Billy

"I'm a classy ninja" James

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment