Friday, July 24, 2015

Hank Performance Report 7 24

Hank Williams

Rehearsal Report

 

Date

7/24/2015

Time

7:35

Break

8:38-9:01

Stop

10:04

HM: Monti

House Count: 282

Director: Lannie Hilboldt

Choreographer: Jesee Smart

Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette

Assistant Stage Manager: Chris Hanson

512.299.2053

 

Late:

Late excused:

Missing Excused: Brandon, Brittany, David and Jessie filled in.

Missing:

Didn't Sign in:

General

Great Friday y'all!  I know there was some glitchie stuff this evening, but the show was AWESOME!  Such a good show!  Standing O, all the way to the balcony!

I'm sorry about that opry cue, totally my bad, I was just rocking out…doh!

Next Rehearsal/Schedule Link: http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_hank.php

Saturday July, 25th

6:30 pm call

6:35 mic check on stage

7:00 house open-no actors/crew on stage (visible, audible either)

7:30 curtain speech

7:35 start the show

Sunday July 26th

1:00 pm call

1:05 mic check on stage

1:30 house open-no actors/crew on stage (visible, audible either)

2:00 curtain speech

2:03 start the show

Weather Today

Weather Tomorrow

Set

Batten 9 hasn't leveled out yet, it is still super loose.

Props

Did you also buy tang to refill the orange soda's??? we have one nights worth of Gatorade left.

Paint

Sounds/Lights/Special FX

The Saphire wasn't turning on before show.  David tried changing out the cables, trying a new input on the surge protector, plugging then plugging back in, apparently the midi cable was loose in the back of the light board, and was shorting out the sapphire box, will check the cable as part of dimmer check.  Possibly got stepped on when the window was opened?

Costumes-

Annie was so excited about new boots!  Thanks!

I even looked in the PEPC and couldn't find the koozie's….can we have some more and I'll keep them in my office?  Sorry, sorry, sorry!  I did cover a sock with gaff to give to Mark…

Facility-

Director 

Choreography

Music

Dialect-

Cast

Shag, your steele was way hotter than usual.

You guys rock my socks off!  Thanks so much!

http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_hank.php  Schedule

http://palacehank2015.blogspot.com/  reports & Schedule

Crew

I appreciate you!

Accident/Incident

Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out

Quote(s)

"you can't please everyone, you aren't pizza" facebook

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment