Hank Williams
Rehearsal Report
Date | 8/1/2015 |
Time | 2:01-2:05 7:32-7:36 |
Break | 3:02-3:22 8:34-8:54 |
Stop | 4:25 9:27 |
HM: Sandy Jan | 293 299 |
Director: Lannie Hilboldt
Choreographer: Jesee Smart
Stage Manager: Jessie Drollette
Assistant Stage Manager: Chris Hanson
512.299.2053
Late:
Late excused:
Missing Excused: Herb, Bob filled in Chris, Cosette filled in
Missing:
Didn't Sign in:
General Two standing O's! good day folks, and two really solid shows! We may be adding that Sunday night on the 9th, so I'd like to get your availability for Thursday the 14th also, lemme know! |
Next Rehearsal/Schedule Link: http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_hank.php Sunday August 2nd 12:45 pm call crew 1:00 pm call 1:05 mic check on stage 1:30 house open-no actors/crew on stage (visible, audible either) 2:00 curtain speech 2:03 start the show |
Weather Today Weather Tomorrow |
Set |
Props I bought six 32 oz things of powerade, which will last us 9(?) shows. |
Paint |
Sounds/Lights/Special FX |
Costumes- |
Facility- |
Director |
Choreography |
Music |
Dialect- |
Cast http://www.georgetownpalace.com/Rehearsals_hank.php Schedule http://palacehank2015.blogspot.com/ reports & Schedule |
Crew You are all classy and gassy! Honey. |
Accident/Incident |
Dumb Stuff it's fun to find out |
Quote(s) "They call Chris and I Grease lightnin'" James "I don't speak ninja" Brittney |
No comments:
Post a Comment